Wednesday, November 25, 2009

In Preparation for Famicom Fridays #1...

I'm getting some things together for Thanksgiving, needing to fly out tomorrow morning at 6AM. :P  In addition, I'm getting some music done for a few folks, and getting some writing points fleshed out for the first installment of the revival of Famicom Fridays for this Friday (otherwise, why would I call it that? :P).

The focus of Famicom Fridays will be on detailing and explaining various techniques I use to create some of the Famicom/NES/Chiptune/8-Bit music that I do, so if there are any particular elements of the songs you want to hear more about, feel free to comment and let me know!

For those who plan on celebrating it, have a Happy Thanksgiving tomorrow, and for those that aren't, I'm sure tomorrow will be a great day for you all, too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment