Thursday, December 17, 2009

Some Bad News...and Good News!

Hey all. I know this seems a little iffy for me to be making such an announcement so close to Friday, but I won't be posting an episode of Famicom Fridays this week - been busy working on a LOT of music this week, and hopefully I'll get some of it posted up over the weekend. :) In addition, I got some plans for next Friday, and something especially special planned for January 1st's installment of Famicom Fridays (just in time for MAGFest! :D).

As always, please feel free to give me info on what you'd like to see me talk about in these episodes, as I want to make Famicom Fridays as fun/interesting for you to watch as it is for me to make 'em. :)

Thanks in advance for your patience, all, and I'll see about making a small video update of some sort for tomorrow.

Oh! One additional bit of news. According to some people that I've worked with over at Majesco, there will be a DSiWare Release of a game I did music for! :) The game, Hot 'n Cold, supposedly will be released on the 21st...though I'm not 100% sure if it's confirmed or not...here's hoping, and if you can get the game, please do so to help support the folks on the dev team that allowed me to contribute over an hour of original music to the title! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment